NAIL CITY INSPECTIONS
A quality home inspection is one of the most important aspects of any real estate purchase. At Nail City Inspections, your home inspector will perform a detailed walk-through of the home you are looking to buy and provide a detailed report that same day so you will be able to move forward with your purchasing decisions with confidence.
Nail City is pleased to offer full service residential home inspections throughout West Virginia's Northern Panhandle and Morgantown. Here's what to expect from your Nail City home inspection:
• Nail City Inspections will perform a top-to-bottom review of the physical structure of the home, as well as its mechanical and electrical systems — including roof, ceilings, walls, floors, windows and doors. We will check that major appliances are functional, examine the heating and air-conditioning system, inspect the plumbing and electrical systems and crawl up into the attic and down into the basement or crawlspace if accessible.
• An extensive evaluation of your potential new home will be prepared which will contain checklists, summaries, photographs and notes. This information can help estimate the remaining useful life of major systems and equipment, as well as that of the roof, structure, paint and finishes. The critical information we provide will include recommended repairs and replacements, too, so there may be fewer surprises down the road.
• A typical Nail City Inspection report ranges from 30-50 full-color, digital pages guaranteed the same day the inspection is performed.
• Our team understands that time is of the essence when considering a new home, and we are committed to working with you and your realtor to ensure your inspection is scheduled and completed as quickly as possible.
• As a proud member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Nail City Inspections follows a strict code of ethics and standards of practice.
A Nail City inspection will identify the need for major repairs, as well as the need for maintenance to keep your future home safe . After your inspection, you will know more about the house, which will allow you to make decisions with confidence.